WELCOME TO THE MUNICH SYSTEMS BIOLOGY FORUM
MSBF is an open forum to enable contact and collaboration between systems biology-related research groups in the Munich area.
It currently comprises groups from LMU, TUM, GSF, the MPI for Biochemistry, and industry.
About Systems Biology in Munich:
- Systems biology research groups in Munich and world-wide
- MSBF regularly organizes events such as workshops, joint experimenter-modeler sessions, and a postdoc jour fixe.
- The MSBF announcements mailing list
- To learn more about MSBF, or to join, please contact Eduardo Mendoza (email) or anyone on the MSBF committee.
This is a public event every two weeks during winter term 2004/5 with speakers from the Munich systems biology community to introduce the different research groups.
- A 2-day workshop on Complex Stochastic Systems in Biology and Medicine organized by SFB 386 and MSBF took place on October 7 & 8, 2004 at LMU.
- The First Joint Experimenter-Modelling (JEM) Session on Circadian Systems took place on July 6. Over 25 researchers and students participated actively and a Circadian Systems Workgroup has formed to pursue the open questions raised during the JEM session. Researchers interested can contact Christoph Best for details.
- The first meeting of the Munich Systems Biology Forum took place on March 1st, 2004 in the IBZ Munich. We thank all speakers and attendees for their support and interest!
For pictures taken at this event please have a look at the MSBF photo album. For further details about the program please consult the workshop flyer and the second email announcement.